Laila Actress is one of the Indian actor was born on the 24 the October 1980. She is primarily involved within South Indian cinema. She has been featured on Tamil, Telegu and Kannada films, and also Malayalam, Hindi, Malayalam and Telegu films.
Her role in movies directed by Pithamagan ((2003) and Bala-Nandha (2001) are famous. She has been in many films. Tamil Commercial hits include Parthen Rasithen (2001), Dheena (2001), Dhill (1999), Alli Thandha Valanam (2001) Unnai Nithu (2002), Ullam Ketkume ((2005)) and Kanda Naal Mudhai ((2005)).
Laila Actress, Age, Biography, Wiki, Movies
|Height||162cm, 1.62m or 5.’3”|
|Weight||52kg or 114.64lbs|
|Debut||Telegu: Egire Pavurama 1996, Bollywood: Dushman Duniya Kan 1996|
|Birth date||24 th Oct 1980 (39years as at 2020)|
|Hobby||Singing and dancing|
Childhood and background
Laila is the daughter of a Goan born in Goa and raised in Goa. She is a Roman Catholic Christian.
She wed Md. Mehdin was born on 6 the 6th January, 2006. Mehdin is an Iranian businessman. They were married for 8 years prior to the time they were married. They also were engaged for four years prior to the time they tied the knot.
Images on social media reveal the couple was married in the Christian style. The couple has two sons aged 9 and 12 years old. She is fluent in Tamil, Telegu and Malayalam. The actor got married Laila Mehdin.
Personal favorites and items
- Color – Green
- Sport – Cricket
- Actor – Kamal Haasan
- Director – Suhasini Mani Ratnam
- Singer – A.R. Rahman
- Place – Tehran
- Seafood – Food
In 1996 she made her debut in film in Telegu by directing The Telegu film Egire Paavurama. The film was produced by S.V Krishna Reddy. She resisted films like Dharmahakkaram or Kadhai Palli from directors K.S Ravikumar and Pavithran. After Pooja Kumar quit she signed on to play the lead in the film VIP..
Then, she realized the fact that Rambha was the main heroine in the film and was able to decide to cancel the film. She was determined to debut in Tamil cinema , in which she was the sole heroine. Ajith was part of the team with Prashant in Dheena along with Parthen the Rasithen in which she became a part of Prashant. Vikram later appeared as a character in Dhill as well as Pithamagan. The actor stopped for a while to travel to Mumbai. Following Ullam Ketkumae’s departure, she came back to Kollywood. The audience was impressed by her performance and soon became an internationally renowned Tamil actor.
Following her wedding her husband quit acting however, she returned in the year 2018 with an advert for ready-to-eat milk that was flavoured (Aachi Badaam Milk). Alongside actress Sudha Chandran she was a judge on the show that showcased dance DJD Juniors .
- Laila was born in Goa She was born in Goa and was raised there.
- The actor is an Roman Catholic.
- She is fluent in Hindi as well as Urdu along with every other South Indian languages.
- Following her marriage her career in the film industry ended but returned to it in her debut film, the Tamil movie Alicein 2019, which was released in 13 years after she left.
- Mehdin her husband , is an Iranian businessman.
- She has two sonswho are aged between nine and twelve years old.
- Following her marriage after her marriage, she was living in Iran.
- He also serves as an expert panelist on Tamil performance program DJD Juniors, Zee Tamil along with Sudha Chandran and Sneha.
- Star had been engaged for four years and was with a partner for 18 years prior to her was married to Mehdin in the year 2006.